Asbestos & Hazardous Materials Abatement & Management
Asbestos abatement projects must be performed in compliance with current Regulation and best practice.
IRisC has a vast experience in the preparation of specifications for asbestos and hazardous materials abatement projects, and the management of this work.
Our Services Include:
- Our Consultants are NSW Licensed Asbestos Assessors
- Assessment of contractor’s tender submissions in the selection of asbestos removal contractors
- Preparation of asbestos abatement procedures, work practices and personal protective equipment requirements
- Full time abatement project supervision to ensure project specifications and abatement procedures are followed by the contractors
- Review and preparation of Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and Asbestos Removal Control plans
- Suppling NATA Accredited air monitoring in the asbestos work areas to determine levels of airborne asbestos fibres, and suitability for reoccupation
- Co-ordination of stakeholders: contractors, sub-contractors and client staff, including site inductions
- Expert witness advice on all aspects of asbestos abatement
- Pre-removal containment (bubble) integrity testing, inspections and smoke testing to ensure effectiveness prior to asbestos removal works commencing
- Supply on-site laboratory
- Clearance certification for reoccupation of the asbestos removal area