Our consultants pride themselves on providing clients with current and industry best practice approaches to risk management of contaminated land.
- Soil Hazard Waste Classification
- Due Diligence – Site History Review and Soil Sampling
- Detailed Site Investigations including Soil, Groundwater and Soil Vapour Assessments
- Validation of Underground Petroleum Storage Systems Removal
- Asbestos in Soil Risk Assessment and Remediation
- Training for Construction Site Workers of Contaminated Land Environmental Risks
iRisC pride themselves on a high level of professionalism and can demonstrate their ability to effectively communicate at board level through to discussions with on site workers, or in a community and general public environment that assists with stakeholder management for areas subject to sensitive site usage.
Site re-development works can require various types environmental assessments to be completed. iRisC can manage soil excavation and removal, validate the removal of underground storage tanks and associated infrastructure. iRisC also has demonstrated experience in conducting due diligence assessments that considers relevant site history information and can provide advice based preliminary soil sampling programs.
The consultants at iRisC have a combined experience of nearly two decades working with builders and property developers to address their compliance needs and provide solutions to complex environmental contamination risks on major CBD sites.
We have been engaged by councils and government departments to provide environmental site assessments.
With the expertise and technical knowledge iRisC has the capability to conduct groundwater investigations and assess soil vapour risks in addition to soil contamination or classification assessments.